Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All the stuff you shouldn't read.

Getting ready for NaNoWriMo 2009, I realized that I don't write nearly as much as I should. OK, I write about insurance and bars for work, but I don't write that earth-shattering fiction that I should be practicing if I'm going to one day break out of my cubicle and make my mark on the literary world.

Instead of keeping all of my wonderful prose to myself, I thought I could post some of it on the Internet...of course! Here on my blog, you'll find my answers to random writing prompts, musings about life during NaNo, and other fun things. Every once in awhile, I'm going to put out a call for suggestions, in which you, dear reader, get to make up the story. Then I'll write whatever you suggest, and you can read it for yourself.

Hopefully I stick with this better than that whole marathon-training thing. (Seeing as this blog doesn't require me to be sweating in 98 degree weather, stare at my Jello-like fatty arms, or miss episodes of LOST, I think we're OK.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree