Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh, hai.

So I haven't updated my blog in a week.

A WEEK.

And I missed all of banned book week, which I had a lot of post ideas for.

Reasons for my slacker-ness:
  1. I've developed wrist/hand pain that made typing nearly unbearable. Probably because I type all day at work, then come home and type all night. Or something. *coughs* But I got it under control and it's getting much better.
  2. Revision-related stuffs.
  3. CP reading.
  4. Mostly I'm just a slacker.
Please forgive me. I know you will because most of you are also writers and you understand how these things go.

And I will be back next week FULL FORCE with lots of AWESOME for you!

But for now, I have this video, stolen from failbook.com, which is SO ADORBS and a great little exercise in the power of communication. (You might want to expand to full screen if you have a hard time reading the text - it's a little hard to read this small but it doesn't fit in my blog panel otherwise.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the week of awesomeness!

    (And thank you so much for that video. It's incredibly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at a computer all day and write at night too. I'm thinking if I just get an upgrade to an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine I'll be fine.

    Maybe you should think about it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mostly I'm just a slacker."

    Well, great things (artistically at least) have been done by slackers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't posted anything in awhile either. I'm blaming it on the change of seasons :)

    ReplyDelete

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree