Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone! Now that I'm full of lasagna (our Christmas dinner of choice many, many decades running...I couldn't change it if I wanted to, which is good because I don't!) and all my presents are unwrapped (95% of which were Harry-Potter related...fan girl much?), I wanted to wish you all a great holiday season. Whether your holiday ended several weeks ago, or will end several hours from now, I hope it was full of food, family, friends, and relaxation.


P.S. Sorry I didn't update last week! I had a wicked cold that pretty well knocked me out...you all know I'm a night writer, but one night I went to bed at 8:40. 8:40!!! Yeah. I was exhausted. But I'm almost back to normal now, so regular posts should resume starting tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I looooove lasagne! It was always my favourite when I was a kid :) We don't have a tradition really, except to have bagels/cream cheese/ham or salmon at the beach, with our champagne and orange, and fruit skewers. :D Always the fruit skewers!

    Glad to hear you got over your cold!

    If I didn't have to get up at 6:45 am every weekday for my day job, I'm pretty sure I'd revert back to being a night owl too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your cold is almost over now. :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We usually do lasagna on Christmas eve...this year it was pasta primavera and chicken...not bad, but not the same. With Harry Potter loot, how can you go wrong. Belated Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got HP related gifts. That seems to be what everyone thinks of when they're thinking of buying for me. :)
    Not sure if you read my blog, but you should click over to it and see the HP related Christmas card my husband made me this year.

    ReplyDelete

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree