Friday, September 3, 2010

I (heart) Book Festivals

This weekend, I'll be heading to Atlanta to meet up with my dear friends Julie, Crystal, Anna, and Leah for the Decatur Book Festival! I could not be more thrilled about this! I've been looking forward to it ever since MARCH, when I emailed them all (they live mostly closer to Atlanta than I do) and asked if they wanted to go with me. And they did! But even if they'd said no I still would have gone...because here are just some of the AMAZING authors I'm going to meet over the next two days:

David Levithan
Cassandra Clare
Rachel Hawkins
Carrie Ryan
Jackson Pearce
Nancy Werlin
Robin Benway
Christina Gonzalez (who I've already met, but she's SUPER nice and I'm looking forward to seeing her again!)
Kirsten Miller
Michelle Zink
Terra Elan McVoy

and more!! Woot!

So I will be reporting back on Monday. With information. And pictures. And PRIZES. Of the SIGNED BOOK VARIETY. Like maybe THIS BOOK RIGHT HERE:

Get excited!

(And if you want to hear all about it now, I'm sure I'll be tweeting about it as often as possible!)

3 comments:

  1. I hope to go to more book fests and writing conferences in the future.

    Glad you can make this one--have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very jealous. I keep hearing about more and more book events. I need a list for all the happenings for next year so I can look into maybe attending some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing lineup!

    ReplyDelete

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree