Thursday, December 3, 2009

More contests! (that don't belong to me)


The First Novels Club (a funny, insightful blog!) is giving away an ARC of debut author Bree Despain's paranormal YA The Dark Devine. It looks very intriguing, and hello, gorgeous cover art! Follow this link for a hilarious/excellent review and more info about the contest!

One of these days, I will have something of my own to give away. But for now, unless you want a signed copy of...nothing...you'll have to settle for links to the other awesome blogs I follow.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this book. Did you know there's Dark Divine Nail Polish? My Literati group wore it when we went to New Moon and passed out Dark Divine bookmarks and stickers. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did! I saw the nail polish on the First Novel Club post.
    Also, I'm really glad you found my blog! I followed your profile and found the QT blog, which is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree