Monday, January 11, 2010

I was gone all weekend...here's a contest!! (Not mine, of course.)

That's right. I was gone ALL weekend...Friday, Saturday...I even missed SUNDAY FUNDAY!!! (which I know just breaks all of your hearts.) But I promise I have a good excuse, because Saturday was my birthday! I've now been on this planet for a quarter of a century. And yesterday was my husband's birthday! So between all that partying, eating cake, and watching disappointing movie reenactments of my favorite novel of all time (more on that in a later update), I just didn't have time to say hello to my blogging friends. I'm so, so sorry. I will be posting a real update later, but for now, a peace offering...

The wonderful and fabulous Shannon at Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe is having a contest! Go enter it! Win books by Lisa Schroeder! And follow her blog, because it's awesome, hilarious, and I've learned a lot from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree