I'm giving away signed books!!!! Woot!
Which books can you win?
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (signed paperback)
The Given Day by Dennis Lehane (signed paperback...I thought fewer people would have this than Shutter Island, and it's amazing)
Now, I know this might not be as exciting as some awesome YA books, because many of the people who read this blog are YA writers/lovers, like me. BUT both of these authors are incredible, and I firmly believe that you can learn something from any book, even if it's bad (which these books aren't) or out of your genre (which these books might be). Plus, did I mention they're signed???!!! Here's proof (excuse the crappy quality, my BlackBerry can only do so much):
Pretty awesome, right?
Here are the rules:
- You must be a follower to enter. (But you can become a follower now! Just click on that little button over on the right that says "Follow!") You get a few extra points for being an old follower.
- You must be 13 or older, and you must live in the U.S. or Canada. Sorry!!! Since I already have the books, it's too expensive to ship overseas.
- You are allowed to specify which book you want to win, and you can enter to win both. You can't actually win both books, though. If for some reason random.org picks your number(s) for both books, I'll email you and ask which you'd prefer, then pick a new winner for the second book.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM on February 1, 2009.
- Fill out the form at the end of this post to enter. If you have questions, post them in the comments and I'll answer there, or shoot me an email.
- New followers get 2 entries; people who were already following me get 5.
- Post a whole blog entry about it (on it's own) for 5 extra entries. Put it in your sidebar or mention it in a post and get an extra 3. Links on FB or other Web sites (NBC excluded, since I'll be posting there...sorry!) get 3 points also.
- Tweets get an extra point for each tweet, and you can gain up to two points per day this way. In order for your tweet to count, be sure to include my Twitter name, @HeatherTrese in your tweet, and make sure I know what your Twitter name is so I can match up your entry to your Twitter account! Don't count any tweets when you add up the total below; I'll add those all in myself.
- If you refer a new follower to my blog, you get 3 extra entries.
Just fill out the form below to enter...good luck!