Monday, November 23, 2009

Announcing a great contest!

The First Novels Club, a great blog which daily makes me wish I had an awesome critique group (I'm working on it), is hosting a fabulous contest! Prizes include:

- set of four Leviathan postcards
- Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks pin

- Sarah Dessen magnets

- Liar bookmark

PLUS: A SIGNED hardcover of Sarah Dessen's Along for the Ride, and an ARC of Will Grayson, Will Grayson signed by David Levithan.

Details are here! (OK, you will eventually get to the part where you find out that I added this here so that I could get another entry. I won't deny it. I'm been eyeing that Levithan/Green book ever since it was listed on the Goodreads First Reads page. But it's still a great contest, and since I don't have anything awesome to give away yet, I thought I would at least spread the joy of other amazing contests.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree