Friday, November 6, 2009

One word: frog

Not NaNo style because, well, I saw the word and immediately decided there aren't any frogs in the future I created, at least not that my main character has ever seen. Sad. Anyway, once I made that split-second decision, I just started writing, and this is what came out.

On his lily pad, the frog sat contentedly all day, grabbing flies with his sticky tongue. He watched as the people passed, hand-in-hand, strolling around the small lake. He didn't understand that kind of love. He croaked his song, and wondered why no one stopped to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree