Monday, November 2, 2009

One word (NaNo style): amber

His eyes were close to amber. Joseth's silent eyes, the ones that were forever burned into my brain. As I sat in the allocation room, running name after name against the mortality patrol's database, all I could think about was Joseth. He was the reason I was here, and I knew nothing would ever be the same.


Hm...sounds mysterious, yes? Remember I said all month my one words would probably come from my NaNo main character's point of view! Well tomorrow (which I guess is technically today) I'll be posting a NaNo update, along with an exciting (or possibly very lame) excerpt from my totally unfinished, unedited, and possibly terrible (but just as possibly awesome) novel.

2 comments:

  1. I post rarely on the book club board, but I've been posting more during NaNo and came across your blog (nest name is itsjustdandy.). I love the blog idea - and your one word from your MC's POV is a great idea that I am officially stealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away! Ultimately, I hope the blog will improve the quality of my writing. I think once NaNo is over, the pressure will be on to write something that people besides my best friend and aunt will actually want to read...

    ReplyDelete

Loved it? Hated it? Either way, I want to hear what you thought!

 
Copyright 2009


See Heather Write
. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree